Super Sprite Bros Melee 2 Super Sprite Bros Melee 2

It was pretty good. A couple things...

Well, i thought that a couple of the round two matches were of better quality than some others.
I would have probably saved the best sprite artists for the semi and final rounds.
Also, I was hoping link wouldnt win as it would be too predictable, same goes for Cloud, and Master chief.
Overall, it was pretty good. You could have possibly included a storyline around it, and made it a good ten episode series.
Also, the fights could have been longer. Sometimes they went too fast and you didnt really see what happened, like the 3rd round. Too many people, and that should have definitely been a longer fight.
Anyway, it was still very good quality.
7/10, 4/5

XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

A very strange feeling

You're story developes somewhat in the form of a novel.
I just watched all 18 episodes over the past 3 hours, and its odd how the viewer is kinda sad it's over at the end.
It definitely takes alot of skill to develope a storyline in that fashion through a cartoon, so i'll commend you on your flash ability.
Please don't listen to the people who say you should continue this series. Its seen a great ending and most sequels ruin the story.
This is definitely my favorite series on Newgrounds.

HotFish-SameButDifferent HotFish-SameButDifferent

I saw this a while ago...

I wanted to watch it again...:(
It's strange, now that it's gone, it's as if newgrounds just lost something great....

Zodiac Legacy - Trailer Zodiac Legacy - Trailer

Looks awesome...

I cant wait for the game. Remember, im expecting a well developed storyline now, so dont make the game super short.
Try to make it as long as you can, with twists in the game, then you should be able to get a 4.00 average on it at least i think.
The battle interface you showed looked awesome btw.

artoni responds:

It's RPGMaker's default. ^^;; I'm hoping to make a CBS (Custom Battle System).

Sprite Survivor - 7 Sprite Survivor - 7

Muahahahahhaha!!!!!!

I loved this series since i was level one, but now i can help it's score alot better.
Lol, remember when i was a total newb?
HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW, BRENT?!?!!?

Paints A Thousand Words Paints A Thousand Words

wow...

That was great, i really like your style.

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3

why even submit this?

this was a joke.. a really dope trailer, than a horrible part 3..

you guys are known for wayyyyyyyyyy better material than this, but you submit this.

I voted zero, harsh but true, you should come back when you actually make part 3 KILL BILLY.. I was so anxious and waiting for part 3, saw this, hated the entire series..

FFVI:DarknessFallsEp.1 FFVI:DarknessFallsEp.1

I like it

I like where it is going, but where is this all coming from, kefka was an angel that you disintigrate in the game (hell sephiroth disintigrates but hes back in Advent Children)

why is be back from the dead, and so... easily.. a nursing scene where a weird figure revives him would have been stellar, a new puppet master behind the scenes that controls Kefka... with... the...SLAVE CROWN!

lol anyways, it has potential, but make it make more sense and it will be prime.

ps. having Leo pop out of the grave is cool, IF HE EVER DIED (im part of the group that blieve he never died)

gj dude

MasaAndMune responds:

hehe, i will definately make ep2 much longer, also work in more characters and as well expand ont he storyline too, so dont worry, thx for reviewing

Chrono Trigger: Episode 2 Chrono Trigger: Episode 2

wasnt good at all

this wasnt a good movie at all,

the only way this got any good of a rating at all is someone coming in and voting for it everyday

anyways, better luck next time

Moogleslayer responds:

you mean like how you vote on your movie everday ya fuck!, once agian what exactley did you not like about this one?..... thoaght so ya multi accounting fuck!

Chrono Trigger: Betrayel Chrono Trigger: Betrayel

this isnt good at all

I watched it, and didnt like it at all

wasnt that good at all, it gets my zero

Moogleslayer responds:

lol and what exactley sucked about the movie? cant come up with anything huh? ih you have a reason for saying it sux then okey but if you just being a whiney bitch cuz i like many others hate you suckey ass movies that you voted up then expect criticism ya multi accounting fuck!