Super Sprite Bros Melee 2 Super Sprite Bros Melee 2

It was pretty good. A couple things...

Well, i thought that a couple of the round two matches were of better quality than some others.
I would have probably saved the best sprite artists for the semi and final rounds.
Also, I was hoping link wouldnt win as it would be too predictable, same goes for Cloud, and Master chief.
Overall, it was pretty good. You could have possibly included a storyline around it, and made it a good ten episode series.
Also, the fights could have been longer. Sometimes they went too fast and you didnt really see what happened, like the 3rd round. Too many people, and that should have definitely been a longer fight.
Anyway, it was still very good quality.
7/10, 4/5

XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

A very strange feeling

You're story developes somewhat in the form of a novel.
I just watched all 18 episodes over the past 3 hours, and its odd how the viewer is kinda sad it's over at the end.
It definitely takes alot of skill to develope a storyline in that fashion through a cartoon, so i'll commend you on your flash ability.
Please don't listen to the people who say you should continue this series. Its seen a great ending and most sequels ruin the story.
This is definitely my favorite series on Newgrounds.

HotFish-SameButDifferent HotFish-SameButDifferent

I saw this a while ago...

I wanted to watch it again...:(
It's strange, now that it's gone, it's as if newgrounds just lost something great....

FPS in Real Life 5 FPS in Real Life 5

Haha, great.

I like this series, it's a nice fresh idea.
The acting in this one was humorously great.

Aerdail responds:

Glad you like the series. The acting was so corny is was enjoyable, eh?

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

It was pretty good, I liked it.

I thought it was a good credit to nintendo and SSB.
I thought it could have used a couple more moves, As in the nintendo SSB games, they had used only three buttons or so to use character moves, which included A for attacks, the directions for it for power etc. B for special moves and what not. a shiel button, and a grab button.
If you had used four keys for those moves, it would have still been comfortable with one hand to play, and the game would have more fighting depth.
I thought the characters used were fairly balanced, and my only problem with the moves is that on kirby, the morph kinda got in the way of fighting alot.
It stays pretty true to the original and ill be looking out for more of your work.
8/10, 4/5

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

Sweet game...

My account is worth $100.576
And im probably the only person who ISNT lying

**Halo-Remix** **Halo-Remix**

Whoa. Impressive.

Definitely a great spin on a good theme song.
Good work.

Dj-Rec0il responds:

thx for those good words :)

[Skit] Daily Routine [Skit] Daily Routine

Lol

"This Fucker Breaks Into My House And Steals My Goddamn Pokemon Cards"
WTF
Is this an actual recording?

Laiderdaiv responds:

Every sound was field recorded individually and arranged in Sony Vegas.

Shit In My Pants Shit In My Pants

LOLWTF

This really is too good.
How the hell did you get the idea to make a song about this? lol.
</downloaded>
You get a ten.

Laiderdaiv responds:

Whenever I try and come up with lyrics it's usually just a bunch of random swearing. It's was about the first thing that came to my head for that beginning bass part.